We look forward to welcoming you to our NYC office located at Moving Body Resources, 112 West 27th Street Suite 402 New York, NY 10001. Please read through the following information before arrival.
About the space:
- Steps away from Chelsea, NoMad, Flatiron and the Garment Districts in Midtown Manhattan, Moving Body Resources is on the 4th floor of an office building. It is a shared space for clinicians, bodyworkers, movement specialists and a range of other wellness professionals. There are clinical consult rooms as well as a small and large studios through which we offer many of our services.
- Everyone removes their shoes upon entry. Masks and hand sanitizer are available for your use. There is a coat rack in the common area and additional hooks in the rooms to place your belongings.
- There are two bathrooms and a kitchenette through the hallway with filtered water and hot water available.
- For those bringing their children, strollers or car seats can be left in the common area by the coat rack or brought into the room. Play mats are available for older children and a diaper changing station will be available in the room.
- The Whole Brain Whole Body team and clients will be wearing masks in the office and abide by our Illness policy.
- If you are arriving by public transportation, the 1 train at 28th street + the 34th St Penn Station and Herald Square 1/2/A/C/E/B/D/F/M/N/Q/R/W trains are the closest.
- If you are arriving by car, metered street parking can be found on 5th-8th avenues between 24th to 14th streets. Alternate side parking is available on 9-10th avenues between 26th to 14th streets. Note that commercial parking is in effect until 6-7pm in the immediate area surrounding the office.
- When you arrive, please search the intercom directory for 402 and ring the buzzer.
- When we’re ready for you, we’ll buzz you in and call you up in the elevator. Note that the elevator is typically locked as is the staircase entry to the 4th floor.
- We aim to start on time for every visit, however, due to the nature of our work, we may need to adjust the start time of your session by a few minutes. If we’re not ready for you at your scheduled time, we’ll let you know and buzz you in so that you can wait in the indoor lobby vestibule or the 4th floor common area depending on availability. If this occurs, please be assured that we will give you our personal and careful attention as soon as possible. We always strive to give each client the utmost care and service.
- Early arrivals and late departures cannot be accommodated at this time.
We will escort you in and out for your appointment time. If you arrive before your scheduled start time, please let us know when you’ve arrived and plan to wait at one of the many indoor or outdoor public places in the surrounding area. If there is space available for you to come up earlier in the vestibule on the 1st floor or 4th floor common area, we will let you know however we are usually not able to accommodate this. Limiting the number of people in the space at any given time is important for office safety as it allows for proper cleaning, sanitization and social distancing.
- As a reminder there is a late arrival grace period of 15 minutes.
- If you have any issues finding the building or using the intercom, please call or text Nina at 646-535-6833.
Please be prepared to leave the office promptly when your session has finished as you will be escorted out. If you need to wait for a cab, train or have other brief timing needs, you may wait in the vestibule on the 1st floor for up to 10 minutes or less. If your timing exceeds that, please make other arrangements of your own at one of the many indoor or outdoor public places in the surrounding area. Note: Any clients needing to make use of the 4th floor space for any reason beyond their booked session time may request to stay longer at the rate of $50/hour for any part of an hour used over your session time subject to availability.